AMI’s UEFI Development Workstation System is purpose-built for Aptio® and UEFI development and testing, marketed to manufacturers and system developers. This leading edge desktop PC with premium components provides a comprehensive development environment for UEFI, particularly for the integration of UEFI 2.3.1-compatible operating systems including the upcoming Microsoft® Windows™ 8.
Flexible Development Platform
The UEFI Development Workstation System is built upon a full-featured hardware architecture optimized for firmware projects. The optional availability of both text-based and graphical setup engines supports the development of HII forms.
Ideal for Testing and Debugging
In conjunction with AMI’s debug toolset (AMI Debug™ for UEFI and AMI Debug™ Rx), developers now have the ideal toolset to exhaustively test and debug UEFI drivers and applications. This development workstation system is also the optimal solution to validate UEFI 2.3.1 compatibility of PCI-E expansion cards, especially HII compatibility.
- Intel® Core™ i7-2600 Processor (8M cache, 3.40 GHz)
- Intel® Q67 Express chipset
- SuperMicro C7Q67 uATX Q67 Motherboard
- Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 Socket 1155 Heatsink Fan Cooler
- Aptio® UEFI BIOS Firmware – with full support for UEFI 2.3.1 specification
- 8 GB DDR3-1333 Non-ECC Unbuffered DIMM
- Can support up to 32GB non-ECC DDR3 UDIMMs on 4 DIMM slots
- Black Sony 5.25” HH 24X DVD-RW SATA Drive
- Mid Tower Chassis w/300W ATX Power Supply
- 500GB 7200RPM Desktop SATA II Hard Drive
- 4x I/O expansion slots: 1 (x16) PCI-E 2.0, 1 (x4) PCI-E 2.0, 1 (x1) PCI-E, and 1 PCI 32-bit 5V slot
- Intel 82579LM and 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controller; 2 RJ-45 LAN ports
- 2x SATA 3.0 (6Gb); 4x SATA 2.0 (3Gb)
- 2x USB 3.0 (rear) & 10x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x 5.25" external drive bays, 4x 3.5" internal drive bays, 1x 3.5" external drive bay (OEM)
- Rear 9cm PWM cooling fan
- REALTEK ALC889 7.1 HD Audio
- Nuvoton NCT6676F
- 1x VGA port, 2x HDMI 1.4 ports
- TPM 1.2 on board
- Power switch & 3 LED indicators
- Kensington Lock Security
- UEFI 2.3.1 firmware
- UEFI Secure Boot support
- ACPI 5.0 (including Seamless Boot & Performance Tables)
- CSM Enable/Disable/Auto Support
- Opal eDrive support
- Secure Firmware Update
- UEFI IPv6/IPv4 network stack
NOTE: This system is not available for sale or lease to the general public and is not intended for Home or Commercial use. This product has not been approved by the FCC at this time and is intended for UEFI development only.
Aptio® is a registered trademark of American Megatrends Inc. Windows™ is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.