American Megatrends Presents Full Spectrum of Embedded Solutions at Embedded World 2012, February 28 to March 1, 2012
Monday: February 27, 2012
- American Megatrends will join the Embedded World Exhibition & Conference in Nuremburg, Germany from February 28 through March 1, 2012
- AMI will be located in Hall 1, Booth 638 of the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg for the duration of the event
- AMI's exhibit will highlight a number of new and exciting solutions for embedded systems, including the MegaRAC® Remote Management Suite for Embedded Systems, DuOS Dual OS Windows/Linux–Android Environment and the latest developments in its industry-leading Aptio® UEFI BIOS Firmware
- One of the highlights of AMI’s participation in this year’s Embedded World will be two presentations from AMI on the winning combinations of Intel® Atom™ embedded products and AMI technology solutions
NORCROSS, GEORGIA / NUREMBERG, GERMANY - American Megatrends Incorporated (AMI), a leader in BIOS and remote management innovations, is pleased to announce its participation at the Embedded World Exhibition & Conference, which takes place this year from Tuesday, February 28, 2012 to Thursday, March 1, 2012. The Embedded World Exhibition & Conference is the world's biggest exhibition of its kind - the showcase for the full range of embedded technologies in hardware, software, tools and development services - and the meeting place of the international embedded community.
AMI will be located in Hall 1, Booth 638 of the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg during the course of Embedded World 2012. AMI's exhibit will highlight a number of new and exciting solutions for embedded systems, including the MegaRAC® Remote Management Suite for Embedded Systems, as well as DuOS™, a unique dual OS environment that brings the fun and functionality of Android to Windows and Linux embedded devices. And as always, AMI will present developments in its industry-leading Aptio® UEFI BIOS Firmware, showing how customers can go "beyond BIOS" using Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) technology to add value and reduce time-to-market (TTM) for embedded projects.
One of the highlights of AMI’s participation in this year’s Embedded World will be two presentations from AMI on the winning combinations of Intel® Atom™ embedded products and AMI technology solutions during the Exhibitors’ Forum portion of Embedded World 2012:
- "Adding Value to Intel® Atom™ Embedded Systems with DuOS Android-Windows/Linux Dual OS Environment" in Hall 2 on Thursday, March 1 from 11:00 am - 11:30 am
- "Applying M2M Technologies to Management of Intel® Architecture Embedded Systems with the MegaRAC Remote Management Suite" in Hall 2 on Wednesday, February 29 from 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
“Embedded devices are becoming ever more ubiquitous and intelligent, demanding improved power consumption and management capabilities - and AMI provides a full spectrum of tools to support the growing embedded ecosystem. From our industry-leading Aptio UEFI BIOS firmware, to powerful MegaRAC remote management solutions that open up a wide new world of embedded solutions in digital signage, medical and retail applications, to our unique DuOS dual OS environment that makes embedded systems more enjoyable and increases their range of functions, AMI is intent on maintaining leadership in providing ground-breaking solutions for this market and Embedded World is the ideal stage to provide a closer look at our achievements,” said S. Shankar, President and CEO of American Megatrends.
American Megatrends warmly welcomes its customers, partners and media representatives to the Embedded World Exhibition & Conference and invites attendees to visit AMI in Booth 638 of Hall 1 for an up-close and personal view of the latest in AMI innovation.
About AMI : Founded in 1985 and known worldwide for AMIBIOS®, American Megatrends Inc. (AMI) supplies state-of-the-art hardware, software, and utilities to top-tier manufacturers of desktop, server, mobile and embedded systems. AMI’s industry leading Aptio® V UEFI BIOS firmware, innovative StorTrends® Network Storage hardware and software products and MegaRAC® remote server management solutions continue to garner industry acclaim and awards around the world. In line with the diversity of its technology and product line, AMI is a member of a number of industry associations and standards groups, such as the Unified EFI Forum (UEFI), the Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance and the Trusted Computing Group (TCG). Headquartered in Norcross, Georgia, AMI has locations in the U.S., China, Germany, India, Japan, Korea and Taiwan to better serve its customers.
For more information on AMI, its products or services, call 1-800-U-BUY-AMI or visit www.ami.com.
Statement of Liability: © 2013 American Megatrends Inc. Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Products mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. All rights reserved. No warranties are made, either express or implied, with regard to the contents of this work, its merchantability or fitness for a particular use. This publication contains proprietary information, which is protected by copyright. American Megatrends reserves the right to update, change and/or modify this product at anytime.
Back to Top